Peru Photo Tips?

Hopefully, in a few days, I'll be in Peru. The main destinations I want to
visit on this trip are not unusual: Arequipa, Cuzco, Puno.
I'll leave out the jungle this time - less than four weeks is barely enough
for the above destinations plus the occasional side trip...

Are there any members here who have taken that trip before? I'd very much
appreciate any advice - especially on interesting photo opportunities apart
from the major sights.
All the best from Germany,

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/