Re: PhotoForum membership

Very well put, Dave!  I´ll give it a try!

Thanks a lot!

Per

Per Öfverbeck http://foto.ofverbeck.se

2004-07-30 kl. 12.51 skrev dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Time management in the retirement environment requires perseverance, skill, and cunning.

I retired fifteen years ago to find full time retirement to be more than one man can handle so had to hire someone to retire part time to give me a hand. It eventually dawned on me that even in retirement, work expands to fill the available time... so if you have all the time in the world, guess what.

Fortunately, I now have enough retirement seniority to enable me to delegate work as needed and this, along with the concept of never putting anything off until tomorrow if it can be put off until next week, will see me thru to a successful retirement finalization.

Dave
East Englewood
"Despite the ever increasing cost of living it remains a popular item."
- Anonymous