Re: Pickin' brains

----- Original Message -----
From: <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: Pickin' brains

Hello, Kostas:

Your ideas are not too late at all and I appreciate them very much.  The
show isn't until October 2, but I want everything in order long before that
date so I can take care of unexpected emergencies - which always seem to
happen {:->

The cards do not have pictures on them, but are made of handmade paper, then
decorated with items from nature (seed pods, leaves, pieces of bark,
feathers, etc.)   I will have greeting cards with my photographs on them
available.   I especially like your idea of giving a complimentary card to
people as they leave.   I think I'll do that.

It is a lot of work, but I'm loving every minute of it.

Thank you, again, for your help.

Marilyn