RE: : Re: airlines & hand checks

Guys,

This may already have been mentioned but people with electronic medical
implants are not supposed to go through the portal scanners. They must
get a pat-down check.  Medical implants are programable via an exteror
device that doesn't require physical contact. The portal body scanners
could effect storage devices too.

AZ