Re: PF exhibits 17-JUL-04

Yeah, I didn't even see the enemy until they were lying in front of me, dead.
Believe me, I was trying to photograph more "action". I was with the rebels,
and they kept trying to protect me and get me back in the car. I kept telling
them, no, it's my job. It was over so quickly. So, I got what I could get.

Leslie

<< Nice bit of photo journalism.  Like nearly all war photos you never see
what
 the soldiers are shooting or aiming at.  All I could see of the enemy most
 of the time was muzzle flashes and tracer!