RE: printer recommendations?

John,

At that price it would be worth it to have two printers - one dedicated
to b/w. Not having individual ink carts is wasteful but if the b/w
prints are great...   Maybe there is a HP user group that has worked
out panoramas. Its' odd that they do fanfold banners but not pans.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING