Re: PF Exhibits on Jun 26, 04 (Lani)

At 20:26 +0100 6/28/04, Chris wrote:
Jim Snarski Lani
Nice (big) little cat.  The size is not obvious and he is not a tiger.
Looks nice and quiet.  Nice shot.

thanks, Chris...he weighs in at 18 pounds, roughly twice the size of a *normal* domestic cat but typical for a male Maine Coon...and he is nice and he is quiet...except when it's feeding time...then he gets more vocal than Sinatra...