Re: Gallery review ( Bill's Image

>Kostas Papakotas' friend's shot -  the kiss
>It's a shame that messy hat is there. What's Mom doing, checking
>tonsils? Cropped a bit too tight, skin tones too dark.

i do not mean to be argumentative towards all the people that reviewed the image, but it seems to both of us that the element taht makes the shot different is exactly the hat, and lips it allows to show.

On the cropping, maybe... i do crop m images tighter. and this one was framed tight on the sides too.
On skin tones... maybe too. it seems my monitor went off the moment i tried the WYZIWYG app...

Anyway, thanks to all those that reviewed,
in search of a new balance, kostas..

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!