Student Work

For anyone who is interested I've posted a some samples of my students' work at

http://www.howardleigh.me.uk

These are produced after a year's work on no more than 5 hours a week, competing with other subjects for time!The boys and girls range from 17-19
All are produced as the end result of a project selected by them, or a practical examination question. There is therefore a large amount of research and development that goes hand-in-hand with their displays.

In September I'm hoping to have around 70 + students between 16-18, of whom around 50 will be starting for the first time to learn more formally about photography. These divide up into 5 groups, but these can go up to 20...

It's good fun!

Howard