Re: PF Exhibits on Jun 26, 04 (Jim Davis)

That reminds me, I'll be lost this roadtrip if I didn't pack any Mahavishnu Orchestra.  Nothing accompanies 100mph travel like the toe tapping intensity of Billy Cobham.  Dude, why is Buddha in prison?

ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 26 JUN 04. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Jeff Spirer - End of the Line
Emily L. Ferguson - The power of suggestion
Jim Davis - Inner Mounting Flame
Pini Vollach - Sunset
Laurenz Bobke - Stranded?
Trevor Cunningham - Life of a Daffodil
Bob Talbot - Harwell
Dan Mitchell - Still Life
Kostas Papakotas - the kiss
Jim Snarski - Lani
Howard Leigh - Common frog
John Palcewski - Self Portrait

In Gallery-X you will find a series by Jim Davis of recent work with egrets
and herons. Find link to this on the main gallery page URL given above.
There is one, 1, photograph by Palcewski enqueued for future installation.
Contribution instructions can be obtained by following a link from the gallery
page given above. There were about 300 clicks to the gallery last week.

NOTE: There is a possibility that there will not be an update to the gallery
next weekend as several staff members will be on travel assignments trying to
catch some rays of sunshine. But don't let that stop you from sending
contributions to the exhibit(s)!

Thank you, Moonbeam and the rest of the PF exhibits staff

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?