Re: PF Exhibits on Jun 26, 04 (Jim Davis)

> That reminds me, I'll be lost this roadtrip if I didn't pack any
Mahavishnu Orchestra.  Nothing accompanies 100mph travel like the toe
tapping intensity of Billy Cobham.  Dude, why is Buddha in prison?

Didn't you know they stuck in in Guantamo bay for being a dangerous
radical. After all, he preached peace, love and an affinity with all
things ... hardly the sort of conditioning you need when you
missionaries are trying to spread capitalism across the globe ;o)

Seriously, for Jim, it is a really well worked bit of digital fun.
Certainly it is the best image this week by far ...

Bob