Upsizing Digital Files

Irfanview is an excellent program for high quality resizing - up or down. A review some omnths ago in Amateur Photographer (UK) rated it better than Photoshop or Genuine fractals.
(I don't bother - I use Photoshop print preview to size my photos, but then, I don't need to go higher than A3.

It also provides a lossless rotation facility for jpeg files.
It's also pretty hot for browsing your images etc., no matter what format, though it admittedly doesn't always like raw files.

And it's free. Go to

www.irfanview.com

howard