PF Gallery

Just gotta say that I really like Dan Mitchell's Pastorale composition. The furrows in the soil act like waves washing me back to the left of the frame where I hit the tractor which extends the curve of the large trees pushing me back to the right. I get a real sense of being washed back and forth on the waves. Personally I'd prefer it in black and white with a burned in sky but I'd leave the composition and cropping as it is.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg
(new address - same crap)