Re: PF Gallery

I have submitted a creative view of Duke Chapel this week. The members of photo club I belong too is finally recognizing that there are there are pictures that represent what we perceive as reality (even if the picture were somewhat manipulated) and pictures where the photographer has chosen an artistic rendition as his/her message that doesn't simulate normally perceived reality. Send your pictures to gallery and make your statement.
Roy