Re: Gallery of 2004-06-05 Copyright issues

<<<An interesting story. Some of the particulars seem a little odd. I couldn't
s*ght any mention in Google. >>>

Dave

Mmm ... you got me going there now.

Googling for various combinations of:

Oakland and/or
KUTV

Copyright
photographer

"reasonable compensation" - shown in quotes therefore I assume a phrase
that would appear in any report.

Christmas

"Rupert Murdock"
Fox

I can find absolutely no trace of this story. I even looked on an Urban
Legend page to see if it was there.

The story is full of quoted phrases which are normally good google-tools
(assuming spelled correctly - unlike waisted (sic))

More details required!!!!
I can believe it was settled out of court but this got to appeal so proceedings
of the initial case would have been published somewhere? Surely?

Bob