RE: PF Exhibits on June 05, 04

Chris wrote, about "Why... Kodachrome....":

>Congratulations to your dad - its a super shot.

Thank you.  It's been quite an experience going
through the several hundred rolls of slide film that
my father left behind.  Not just because of the
personal history--there are family photos and photos
of he and my mother from before I was born.

I've also been admiring his skill as a photographer.
He was careful--the exposures are almost always
perfect, quite a trick in the days of manual cameras
and very slow slide film without much latitude--and he
had a real eye for people shots.

>It is not clear what you are doing, but it might be a
>fairground.

Very close.  I'm on a balcony overlooking a park.

=====
J. Mason
Charlotteville, Virginia