Re: PF Exhibits on June 05, 04

Literal-minded Maris, commenting on "Why You Should
Always Use Kodachrome For Your Family Photos":

>And had it been negative film, it would not have been

>as "crisp and clean"?  I think it would.

If you've been following the conversation over the
last few weeks, you'll know that I've praised the
archival qualities of carefully processed B&W negs and
prints.  Color is another question entirely.

In any case, thanks for your thoughtful comments on
the title.

--John

=====
J. Mason