RE: PF Exhibits on June 05, 04

> >    Christopher Strevens - Sarah at 21
>
> You had a beautiful Grandma, and you've done a good job in restoring the
> photo.  Did you consult Katrin Eismann's book for it, or did it
> on your own?

Thank you.

Its is a straight scan converted to mono from the yellowing original.  Only
some minor mould spots have been removed.  I've never heard of Katrin
Eismann, but thank you, I will see if I can borrow a copy from the library.

My lady cousins take after her but I'm the "black sheep" of the family.