Re: Where is the original? Was: RE: Value of the Original; Guidelines for pr...

Technically Wilhelm for the 1270 OEM ink and PGPP paper did his test behind glass and the PGPP package said the prints had to be mounted behind glass or other protective media which prevent the pollutant form premature fading of the prints. It just that I was selling alot of stuff to college kids who I sure was just tacking the prints to their dorm wall that made it into an issue.