Re: Where is the original? Was: RE: Value of the Original; Guidelines for pr...

In a message dated 6/2/2004 6:43:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, elf@xxxxxxxx writes:

At 1:46 PM +0100 6/2/04, Chris wrote:

It cannot be seen.  You can't hang a digital original!

I dunno.  I capture at JPEG fine, and those can be printed.  If I
ever werent' shooting something happening, I might try RAW and then
I'd find out whether a RAW file can be printed.
Emily L. Ferguson

I photograph my subjects, starting out in RAW, with, sometimes, the addition of a warming 812 filter in conjunction with a polarize filter, on an 8 mega-pixel camera, resulting in an image file size of 3264X2448 pixels. Most of the time, I can print these results straight as they are processed by the camera.
After the addition of these filters is it still considered to be in the RAW format? I am still feeling my way through this digital maze.
WRGill, Carmel, CA