Re: Nightline--WWII (CAPA's Personality)

In a message dated 6/6/04 7:54:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, profmason@xxxxxxxxx writes:

'exceptional photographer?'

In Capa's case, precisely those qualities that made
him an exceptional human being.  Blazing intelligence,
fierce committment to social justice, dazzling
charisma, great compassion, tremendous warmth, immense
courage, astonishing physical stamina...

And, of course, he could see as few others ever have.

--John

Thank You Professor,

I agree!  I wish this PBS program would have emphasised these traits more than they did about his eccentric nature.

jIMMY