RE: Pemission for posting quotes

At 9:25 PM +0000 6/6/04, Hákon Ágústsson - LIBRA wrote:
Doesn't any of you know Avedon in person - I still don't believe that this is his opinion.

Makes perfect sense to me. Why would Richard Avedon have the slightest interest in doing anything that didn't produce income? After all, he's at the top of his career and the top of the profession, and his name is worth a lot to the people who pay him for his consumate skill.

I can't imagine him caring even a little about you, your project or your site!

It's not like he needs publicity. He's probably declining 95% of the jobs that people would like to hire him to do.

Ask his agent what the licensing fee would be for the usage on your site.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822