From: lea [mailto:lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27. maí 2004 12:07
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Pemission for posting quotes

My hunch is that the letter received about using Avedon quotes is a standard form letter.

If someone were to write to me asking to use quotes of things I've said, I would be most inclined to say no until I knew what they were being used for and how they were being used...making as sure as possible my words weren't being taken out of context.

Maybe that's all they want to be sure of since the lawyer did ask that any quotes that might be used be submitted for their approval. I think I'd do the exact same thing...but I'd probably use nicer wording. But I'm not a lawyer and 'nicer wording' really isn't what lawyers are about.

Lea