RE: PF Exhibits on June 05, 04

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 05 JUN
> 04. Authors
> with work now on display at
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:
>
>    Dan Mitchell - Up the Creek

Looks like a nice snap taken on holiday by the sea.

>    D.L. Shipman - Manasota Key 28MAY04

Yet another Sunset.  Yes a nice shot with a telephoto lens.

>    Richard Cooper - Rochester, NY 4-04

Well Rochester looks a bit dull.  I suppose it is a promanade by the coast.
The distand buildings are just specks on the horizon.  A big 4 foot
enlargement would do it no end of good.

>    WRGill - Pebble Beach California

A lovely peaceful summer day by the sea, someones on a seaside holiday.  No
figures though, and a boat or two would liven it up.

>    Greg Fraser - Assedo's Temptation

If you go to Soho in London, then lovely ladies throw you pennies or stand
at a doorway beckoning.  Soliciting is illegal and so is entering into a
contract to deliver sexual favours.   But it is our oldest profession and
goes on still.  Its called, now, the sex industry and the ladies have formed
a union.

It is not clear exactly the context of the image, she might be stealing a
torch.  Or inviting Assedo for a cup of tea.

>    Rubin F. Diehl - Ticiana's Eye

Well nude studies are always interesting, mainly for the eroticism and I've
never seen a really good ones, except for one or two of those made by Helmut
Newton.  We did them at college and usually ended up on the floor....

>    Per Ofverbeck -

Looks like a tea-house, or even ice-cream cabin.  Must be a holiday resort
not quite open yet.

>    jIMMY Harris - New Moon conjunct Venus

Looking forward to seeing some of the Transit soon.  Actually I don't think
it is visible in Western America.

Nice shot.

>    Darryl Gage - Alicia

Nice legs - lets see all of her!

>    John Mason - Why You Should Always Use Kodachrome For Your
> Family Photos

Congratulations to your dad - its a super shot.  Your head pointing to the
right and a hint of the view behind.  It is not clear what you are doing,
but it might be a fairground.

>    Emily L. Ferguson - slide guitar

Well you've lost detail by using digital.  Otherwise its a nice shot.  When
digital makes 49MB RAW files then we'll have the detail.

>    Christopher Strevens - Sarah at 21

My comment, nothing has been fixed in photoshop except some (2-3) mould
spots, and very small ones too, about 1mm.

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk