Re: Where is the original? Was: RE: Value of the Original; Guidelines for pricing

> Yes, I agree.  And we can, of course, learn those same things by
> comparing the digital camera original against the final print.  If
the
> artist saved the photoshop file with all the layers, we might learn
> even more.

David

Surely the original is the scene the camera was looking at:  "by
comparing our memory of the original scene against the final print"

Ooops, in today's world the "final print" is becoming less common, no?
Most digital images are only ever seen on a display - and no two
computer-displays are actually set up the same way.

Bob