Re: Me gallery notes

In a message dated 5/25/04 11:19:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris (Yellow Flowers) - I've seen so many extremely similar shots to this that it has lost its thrill factor for me. However, I do like the inclusion of trees in the background and the way the foliage curves around the upper left sun.

Thanks GREG,

Seems that alot of photos I take have been -over done!  But, as a footnote, after posting this - I saw a local TV news & weather broadcast with a photo very similar (only better) to display the 'time/temp & etc'.  Somebody is still making the $$.

jIMMY