RE: Me gallery notes

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of trevor cunningham

> You also seem to see dancing and delicacy, where I see the wires as lies and the ugly truth.
< Perhaps we should exchange comments on a photo of entrails in a bowl of milk!

Love to. Have you got one?

Actually its interesting to me that your take on the image is more negative than mine. You see ugliness where I see delicacy. Usually I see the darker side of images like Roderick Chen's bright and cheery shot of a bouquet of flowers in a little girl's hands which made me think of death. I blame that on the film industry though.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are over what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery