Re: Ilford HP5 Plus development

Way too short, Pablo. Anything less than five minutes gives uneven development with TMax. If Trevor uses the 1:9 dilution from the syrup, his normal dev time will be between 7 & 11 (give or take) at 24º C depending upon the ph and hardness of his water source.

The 1:4 recommended dilution is too active and therefore gives too rapid dev times.

Peace!
Sidney

Pablo Coronel wrote:
Assuming that T-max developer is in the linear temp dependence region, I'd give it 4.5 minutes agitating once every 30 sec