Ilford HP5 Plus development

Hey gang, I shot a couple of rolls of HP5+ in England and am about to develop them.  Only, I have Kodak Tmax developer.  All the charts I've seen say 6.5 minutes at 20 degrees, but my temps are a bit warmer.  Does anybody know the development time at 24 degrees?  Or, does anybody know the decrease for each degree of added warmth?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?