Re: digital light path help

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:52:09 -0500
lea <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to a graphic that shows the light path when using a
> point and shoot digital camera? Something like the graphic you
> frequently see for 35mm SLR equipment...how the light goes in, strikes
> the mirror, heads up to the pentaprism, flips over and heads out the
> viewfinder.

Uh, well, since there's no pentaprism, no mirror, no nothing much, isn't
it pretty much as shown here:
http://imaginatorium.org/stuff/cufilter.htm#calc

There's a lens, a tulip, and an image of the tulip on the CCD imaging
device.

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/