this week's gallery review

jIMMY Harris - Astors
Photohsoped or not? you do not say...
kinda find the purple tamer (less bright) than i wished, but it is relaxing though...

Jeff Spirer - Man and Billboard
hmm though it seems a bit "unbalanced" at first, the real thing is in the guy's face... the raised eyebrows indicate interest and amazement opposite the billboard...
a quick shot i guess, but if you could do it would you opt for a vertical composition?

Greg Fraser - Omega
to me it is art...not that genuine, but it is

C J R Strevens - A Street in Vauxhall
very good PS work. had i shown it to a novice he'd think it was handdrawn...good composition also, and the green light arrow is a good touch. was the unedited shot any pleasing at all? i find hard to get elegant shots of city streets and buildings. in that regard you serviced the scene well

Jim Davis - Bird Watching
we cannot have what we want every time, can we?
would not touch a thing. it is the two different expressions that matter...that guy reminds of me at work.As much as he tries to discern what may, i do the same with fruit trees...with the same tired look...arggg

Rubin Diehl F. - Swing
good shoot. and in a word SPOOKY GREEN

John Warner - Fowey, March morning
sorry John, landscae shots do not work anymore for me...
Though indifferent I recognize the striking element of that kind of houses, and had it been darker i would place it in Norway.it reminds me of Stanenger and Tromsen tourist guides shots

that's all, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!