Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 3386

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 3386

> Hi Marilyn!

You're really getting things rolling, aren't you?
It's about time, huh.   As my father used to tell me - I'm a late
bloomer{:->
> And, if you allow me, I'll plagiarize you to say: "Me also" to your
tribute to Andy, his team and all the participants on the PhotoForum.
I don't mind at all, Guy.   Andy and team especially, have been real
troopers and so patient and helpful.   We all need to remind them that they
are appreciated.

Marilyn