Re: Cyanotypes

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Cyanotypes

Thank you, Heidi.   I appreciate your suggestions and thoughts.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn
I have used both throw-away cameras and cyanotypes with elementary/middle-school kids, and we had a blast.  I made enlarged negs on my inkjet printer from some of the images they had made with the disposable cameras, then the kids made prints.  We have done lots of projects with the other images produced by the "junk" cameras, including collage, murals, and personal scrapbooks.  I think it's a great way to introduce kids to photography without getting bogged down in technical stuff.  Good luck to you.
Heidi Weller
Ashland, Ohio