Cyanotypes

Hi PhotoForum Members:

I have been asked to possibly instruct photography classes/workshops at a local art center.    The classes at the center stress children and the arts, although adults are encouraged to attend.

I would like to present a class or workshop on making cyanotypes, but I'm not sure what age group this would be appropriate for.   Have any of you taught such a class to young people?   If so, what age group would this type of a class be appropriate for?

I'm also thinking of instructing a class using throw-away cameras since their use is simple, results fast and processing inexpensive.    Any experiences, thoughts or ideas about a class like this?

It is really nice having a resource like PhotoForum and its members to bounce ideas off.

Thank you for your help and suggestions in advance.

Marilyn