Re: Cyanotypes

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:16:32 -0700
Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi PhotoForum Members:

I'm also thinking of instructing a class using throw-away cameras since
their use is simple, results fast and processing inexpensive.    Any
experiences, thoughts or ideas about a class like this?

Just a "thought" - I do think this is a good idea, because it puts all
the students on exactly the same basis. Same as the Round-the-World
thing (if it's still OK to mention that in polite society ^_^).

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/
imaginatorium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx