Throw-away cameras

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Chandler" <chandler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Cyanotypes

Hi Brian, and thank you for your input.  The more I think about using
throw-away cameras, the more I like it.  Not only is the
"my-camera-is-better-than-your-camera" problem solved,  it allows all to
concentrate on what I think is more important for a beginning photographer
to learn - how to see.   How is the light falling on the subject? How is the
light  changing (outside)? And students can learn composition and framing,
etc.

Thank you, again.

Marilyn