Views on PF exhibit photographs

               Don Roberts - All That Remains

Makes one think about what this was all about. Obviously not as well built as
the Parthenon but the columns do provide a sense of "ambiance" - what might
have been. But today there are nothing but ruins.

               jIMMY Harris - Family Tree

Neat tree. Kind of small on screen to appreciate the feeling one must have
standing under it. The other trunk in background detracts a bit. Interesting
view though.

               Dan Mitchell - King's Lynn

Unorthodox cropping of component parts still leaves enough to ponder about so
that one does get a feeling about standing near the bridge and the edge of the
water. Where are the people? Must be Sunday at noon.

               Howard Leigh - Stream Near Honister Pass, Cumbria

Unusual and challenging time to make a photograph. Unfortunately may not be as
dramatic as the situation felt at the time. The water appears still - this
picture could probably benefit a bit from straightening the horizon line. I am
not sure I like the little "v" shape on horizon.

               Bob Talbot - Oxalis

Great decorative and informative photo of this flower. I am not really bothered
by digital aritifacts that were noticed by others - looks good to me overall.

               Jim Davis -  Cherry Blossom Time

Hmmmm ... bird looks stuffed. That out of focus branch is problematic. Reminds
me of Japanese paintings of branches and birds, etc. - that is neither good nor
bad - just a fact.

               Paresh Pandit - The untitled sunset

Almost makes it but not quite. Probably was much more spectacular to the eye
than how I see this reproduction. Sun being off to right is questionable. Might
it have been better with the sun a bit more visible/central to photograph? I
don't know.

               Marilyn Dalrymple -

Guess one has to somewhat "into religion" for this to achieve its true
meaning. I actually like the final product while not being able to give much
feedback about the photograph itself - which then became part of the imprinted
design. That paper stock has a great (good) feel to it!

               Peeter Vissak - Domestic disco

Reminds me of the 60's although I myself never inhaled. Great to think these
tow are having a good time. It actually does not project to the viewer (me in
this case) however. Cut off arm and had a problem. Background decoration thing
is questionable as well.

               Pini Vollach - Arava valley

Again, must have "felt" fantastic - probably much better in life than in this
photograph. Good sense of atmospheric perspective but the grandeur of the
distance and the mass of rocks is not quite there IMO.

               Amy West - Indian Paintbrush

Nice flower photograph!

               Andrew Davidhazy - Potted Parsley Photo

Pot is too far off center and seems to pull photo down on left. The technical
info provided is OK but makes one ponder ... why?

au revoir,
andy