Re: Views on PF exhibit photographs

Peeter Vissak - Domestic disco

Reminds me of the 60's although I myself never inhaled. Great to think these
tow are having a good time. It actually does not project to the viewer (me in
this case) however. Cut off arm and had a problem. Background decoration thing
is questionable as well.

OK, Andy!

Not so often seen You in this role ;o)

However -- these two WERE BORN in the 60ies and they did inhale neither then nor now.
We were completely on soft light Spanish Crianza and some brandy.
We were emulating the era, although I WAS NOT born in the 60ies.
But we have lots of musical preferences in common (ELO was great for dancing and Jethro Tull was great anyhow ;o)

It was not so much of composition, but of uncompromised cool feeling.
Pity You did not catch that!
Next time I must try harder!

Regards,

Peeter