Re: Views on PF exhibit photographs

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Peeter,

:)  well, I guess I must first of all apologize for spelling errors and
grammatical errors. Iwas in a bit of a hurry and did not review what went out
when I his the CTRL and Z keys. (Telnet user to VMS mail which they are
threatening to take away from me!!!)  :(   :(

>>               Peeter Vissak - Domestic disco
>>
>>Reminds me of the 60's although I myself never inhaled. Great to think these
>>tow are having a good time. It actually does not project to the viewer (me in
>>this case) however. Cut off arm and had a problem. Background decoration thing
>>is questionable as well.
>
>However -- these two WERE BORN in the 60ies and they did inhale neither
>then nor now.
>We were completely on soft light Spanish Crianza and some brandy.
>We were emulating the era, although I WAS NOT born in the 60ies.
>But we have lots of musical preferences in common (ELO was great for
>dancing and Jethro Tull was great anyhow ;o)

I was not born in the 60s either ... not by a long shot! The spirits sound
appropriate to the occasion!

>It was not so much of composition, but of uncompromised cool feeling.
>Pity You did not catch that! Next time I must try harder!

Yup - I understand. The photograph just did not "speak" to me. But we all
realize these are just individual responses FWIW - no biggie. Keeps the mind
alive so to speak.

take care,

andy

--- End Message ---