From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rich Mason
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 2:03 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Miscellaneous Gallery ramblings and butchery

My review of photos at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html.  I
singled out Ofverbeck, Vollach, Vissak and Lidaka for some cropping and
alterations which I put up here: http://richmason.com/PFgallery/pf.html

               Pini Vollach - Gazebo
A tranquil scene--I would like to sit there for a while.  Nice low
light.  Good composition.

Too much distortion in that lens.  Whatever it is, it wasn't designed
for architectural work.  I did a partial correction of the parallax
problem (see the link), but the barrel distortion needs correcting too.
  Also, the upper-left and lower-right corners have intrusions--parallax
correction took them away..

Cheers,

Rich