RE: gallery reviews

Esteemed Forum!

Thank You everyone who reviewed my viper in the wheel:

Trevor (which species did You have at home?),
Chris (I stay calm and they stay calm and I won't step on them barefooted),
Bob (the glare in the snake's eye was also full of mud),
Rich (I often crop my pics to square afterwards -- I have three 6x6 cameras for those who don't believe),
Craig (I considered the CD cover thing, but Whitesnake does no new stuff any more),
Greg (I WAS close, but used very wide lens).

And to everybody who didn't catch the caption -- My car was annected by snakes!

Thanks once more!

Peeter
---