RE: Review of Photoforum Exhibits April 3, 2004

Welcome back Craig,
Thank you for your interesting reviews
about: "...precisely the perfect time of day."
You have to blame Peeter for this. :-)
( last August I went to Estonia and did a wonderful photographic trip with
Peeter. )
Peeter also put a picture in the PF Gallery from another side of this
location - the reflection that was exhibited upside dawn.
In this occasion I invite all of you to watch some B&W pictures from this
trip, mostly from Tallinn the capital. Please put "on"
your loudspeakers for it.
http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam4/?3059771/1081430274386_245

Pini

Pini Vollach