Re: GF's PF GR

>  By not looking at the lens, that was meant to look like a shy
> personality (Indian-ness) than anything else.
Ah, perhaps if she had looked down a little rather than to the side it
would have appeared more coy than it does.  (Heck, it worked for
Pricess Di).  I don't know if a slight head-tilt down would be an
Indian-ness (sic) thing to do (that worked for Di as well).

To me it looked more a confident gaze *somewhere else* than a gaze
away from the photographer.

Bob