Re: GF's PF GR

In a message dated 4/7/2004 3:09:04 PM Central Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris (Barrels) - Sorry to say it jIMMY because you've had some really interesting shots before but this one eludes me. I am not pleased with it. Nobody wants to look at me. Not even the background horse. I feel snubbed and I've got no center of interest to occupy me.

Ok GREG,

I like YOU too!  But - why don't Ya just say what Ya -really- mean?  You're tired of me sending you the -horse's ass- right?  Oh well - I guess I'll try something different next time.

But seriously - my snubbed Friend - Your reviews are appreciated and may be the reason a lot of us (besides ANDY) are still here.