Re: GF's PF GR

Greg, Bob and other reviewers..
thanks a lot for reviewing my photo of this week (model) and last week (Bldg
in Denver).
I am sorry, could not respond to individual critic, but have noted all the
objections. :-)
Bob, this weeks portraits was done at a rehearsal, so she is not looking at
press, she is posing just for me. :-) and the pose was determined by me to
be that way. By not looking at the lens, that was meant to look like a shy
personality (Indian-ness) than anything else.
Noted about shadows. It is because of my unsuccessful attempt to mix ambient
and artificial light. will do better next time.
thanks all the reviews again; feel very guilty for not doing a review for
the lack of time (as is true with everybody else).
achal
Ps: Greg, love the new look of your web-site. -a

> Achal Pashine (Fashion show Model) - Stunning model. Beautiful lighting
except for the shadow which Bob pointed out and which I had not noticed
before he pointed it out so for me it was not really an issue except that
now that he pointed it out, I can't help noticing it. Damn that Bob. Still,
this image too pleases me.