Re: Skype users?

From: "Peeter Vissak
> Just curious -- anybody using Skype for calling?

I was considering it, but the threat of it being spyware put me off..

from the makers of the notorious trojan infested Kazaa, 'Skype' comes
complete with this in the end user agreement:
( EULA.txt )
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. (c) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INSTALLATION OF THE
SKYPE SOFTWARE WILL ALLOW THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SKYPER
THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMPUTER ("OUTSIDE PARTIES").  <their
shouting, not mine>