Re: PF Exhibits on 04-03-04

Thank you one and all for the commentary!  I should increase the saturation
to bring out the red of the opposing car's seat.

Bob and Rich - I recall the photograph from the previous Gallery and yes,
it's the same Ferris Wheel.  I especially like Rich's crop and rotation -
very creative, and a fascinating result - one can't tell what it is any
more, but it looks good!

Maris

ADavidhazy wrote:
> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 03 APR. 04.
> Authors with work now on display at
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:
>
>               Per Ofverbeck - Copenhagen Library
>               Dan Mitchell - Denver Reading Room
>               Achal Pashine - Fashion show Model
>               Pini Vollach - Gazebo
>               Jim Davis - Mating Flush
>               Peeter Vissak - Annection
>               Jeff Spirer - Illusion
>               Trevor Cunningham - Minarets and Mirrors ala Aschal
>               WRGill - Strip Mall, 03.31.04
>               jIMMY Harris - Barrels
>               Christopher Strevens - New life
>               Maris V. Lidaka, Sr. - Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier

---