Photographic Criticism

After reading some of the recent postings criticising members' photographs, I would mention a very readable and informative book in this very field: "Criticizing Photographs" by Terry Barrett, who is Professor of Art Education at The Ohio State University.
As part of the course I teach in Photography at a school in England, critical analysis is an important feature. I found this book has helped me to deliver that aspect of the course much more effectively.
Another good one is "How To Look At Photographs" by David Finn

If anyone knows of similar or related books I would be interested!

Howard