Re: gallery review

In a message dated 4/3/2004 7:50:20 AM Central Standard Time, tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

IMMY Harris
Barrels

The title helps me a little, but I do wish you had
done a different treatment of the barrels.  Nothing
unique really pops out at me.  Once again, I am
attracted to the colorful barns in the background.

Hi TREVOR,

Once again, thanks for the reviews.  The barrels (like the poles) are an obstacle course for the horse (and young rider) to maneuver through without touching or upsetting.  I think they are supposed to prove the riders -horsemanship- and the animal's tolerance to being controlled by a smaller individual.  It no doubt helps that the 'small individual' is the one providing the - care & feeding - of the Horse!  It is a local ritual I am becoming accustom to since moving here (S. Texas).

The colorful barns are just some tin storage sheds being displayed -for sale- across the highway.

jIMMY