Re: Review of Gallery for 2004-04-03

In a message dated 4/3/2004 3:31:33 PM Central Standard Time, BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jimmy Harris
Lighting not too hot: looks a bit flat.
Graphically well composed but how much more powerful if the little
girl had been riding towards the camera in the same position.
As it is I'm left to ponder what that fluorescent green thing is on
the woman's bum....

Hey BOB,

As usual, a definitive review.  At least, those that post photos to the P F Gallery - can count on You.  We are not here for the rave reviews, but for help to improve on our existing views.

The light was late twilight with the Sun very low.

When I took this, I had some empathy for the Mom that had just let her lil girl -go- for the first time.  Leaving -  seemed to say more - (IMO) from behind!

The 'fluorescent green thing'  - turns out - was the key to the ladies room.  ha

keep doin the reviews,
  jIMMY